What is Trusted Shops and Shopper Approved?
Trusted Shops offers you all-round protection when shopping online. Shops with the Trusted Shops seal of approval stand for safe shopping on the Internet, no matter which payment method you choose! And if problems still arise: Trusted Shops will help you. Shopper Approved shows you real customer reviews and their shopping experiences in our shop, among others, and thus offers you certainty that everything will go to your satisfaction.
Your advantages at a glance
- Trusted Shops: Merchants tested and inspected by internet experts
- Trusted Shops: Buyer protection in case of non-delivery or return of goods
- Trusted Shops: Refund of your excess in case of credit card misuse
- Trusted Shops: Fast, uncomplicated problem solving and dispute resolution
- Trusted Shops: All services are free of charge for customers!
- Shopper Approved: See real customer reviews
- Shopper Approved: Create your own rating after receiving and inspecting the goods
Trusted Shops: The seal of approval with a guarantee for tested and reputable providers
All merchants with the Trusted Shops seal of approval have undergone comprehensive security tests. This test with more than 100 individual criteria is based on the requirements of consumer protection agencies as well as national and European law. It includes creditworthiness, security technology, price transparency, information obligations, customer service and data protection. These requirements are constantly being developed and adapted to the latest developments in case law and consumer protection.
Trusted Shops: If there should be any problems...
You can register for buyer protection after every purchase from a certified shop. If you still have problems with your purchase or delivery, you can contact our experienced, multilingual service centre via the online system, e-mail or telephone. Here you will receive professional help, e.g. with the reversal of transactions. The dispute resolution procedure successfully used here is supported by the European Commission because of its practicability and cost efficiency.